Melbourne – Sydney – Canberra Tour
Tour Code - MSC001
View Dates and Pricing
They are breathtakingly beautiful. We understand that, and put a lot of attention to detail to ensure the best experiences for you.
With over 8 years experience, we offer tours all over the world from Asia to Europe to Australia.
Take our Australia Tour!
Day 1 : Melbourne to Canberra
7am : Departure to Canberra 663 km –
9am : Breakfast with your own .
3pm: Arrival to Canberra – check in Hotel – after that visit:
Parliament House -
Lake Burley Griffin -
Old Parliament House -
National Gallery of Australia –
National Portrait Gallery -
Scrivener Dam -
Black Mountain Tower -
Mount Ainslie -
National Museum of Australia -
National Library of Australia
5.30pm : check in Hotel
6.00 pm : Dinner
Day 2: Canberra – Wollongong
After breakfast – visit : National Zoo & Aquarium -ACT Memorial -Australian National Botanic Gardens - Black Mountain
12.30pm : Lunch
Special: 16/9/16 visit: Tulip Time Festival
From 2pm on Saturday 17 September, Bowral’s famous Bong Bong Street comes alive with a colorful parade to entertain people of all ages.Marching bands, floats, fire engines, performers and classic cars all participate in a street parade that is uniquely Southern Highlands – And visit Market Market and food - the Australia's largest wooden shoe - and enjoy the variety of live musical entertainment - Walk through and admire our historic gardens
5pm : departure to Wollongong 234 km - 6pm : Dinner
7.30pm : check in Hotel
Day 3 : Sydney – Nan tien Temple
After breakfast go to Nan Tien Temple – the biggest Temple in the world .
10am : Departure to Sydney 83km
12pm – lunch – After lunch – City tour - Visit Sydney Harbour -
Sydney Opera House Sydney Harbour Bridge
Sydney Opera House has been extremely impressive architecture and famous Sydney with three sides facing the sea. Mrs. Macquarie Macquarie's Chair at the Cape, this is sandstone blocks carved in 1810 for Governor Macquarie offered her. Can sit on a chair overlooking the entire Gulf of stunning Sydney and recorded the best shots of the Sydney Harbour Bridge Darling Habour: a bustling port where many romantic cafes in Sydney's famous outdoor The Rocks Quarter - where often referred to as "Sydney outdoor museum", which had converged at both the past and present of the city of Sydney. The Rocks is located adjacent to Sydney Harbour Bridge today is where the first white man to settle in Australia. So this place is considered a source form the country of Sydney and Australia. The cobblestones roads, slope, and densely populated stretch of The Rocks area to the west of the port of Circular Quay, and Sydney Harbour Bridge. Of these features ancient sandstone blocks, the posters, the warehouse remains completely original in space bustle of restaurants, cafes, boutiques and galleries.
5pm :Check in Hotel
Option tour : Sydney by night
Day 4 : Sydney – Blue Mountains
8am : Departure to Blue Mountains
10.00 am Visit * Featherdale Wildlife Park urturing place more than 2,200 animals of 330 different species, typical Australian species such as koalas, kangaroos, platypus, Fairy Penguins penguin, saltwater crocodiles ...
11.30 am : Lunch - 12.00pm : Visit Blue Mountains
Delegation to the Blue Mountains National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 2000. You will visit this area in 1 of 3 means:
- Scenic Skyway: Move the vehicle to slide across the cliffs and enjoy the rainforest through the glass floor Scenic Skyway. Admire the Katoomba falls, three stone towers Three Sisters and Jamison Valley stunning 360 degree views. Stop at the east station to come up with the whole valley lookout Echo Point.
- Scenic Cableway: explore the Blue Mountains panoramic view from the cable car, the Jamison Valley, three stone towers Three sisters, Orphan Rock, peaks and waterfalls Solitary Katoomba. After stopping at the last stop, the delegation stroll through Jurassic jungle.
- Scenic Railway: discover Blue Mountains experience with overhead rail trip. Enjoy the tropical forest with rocky mountains and stunning Jamison Valley. After stopping at the last stop, the delegation stroll through Jurassic jungle.
3pm : You return to Sydney
-5pm: Dinner at local restaurant and free time
Day 5 : Sydney – Melbourne : 864 km
7am : Departure to Melbourne
-9am : Breakfast with your own
-12am : Lunch
-2pm : Stop over for cofee / toilet - 4pm : Break time –
5.45pm : Arival Melbourne – Finish tour.
All prices above exclude tax
*Peak season surcharge applies to departures in March, April, September, October and November 2017
- Included : Hotel 3* ( 2 guest /1 room) - Transportation – Tour Guide speaking VNM
- Excluded : Meals ( B-L-D) – personal use – Fee for sightseeing, entrance door – Ferry tickets single room $600, costs incurred and expenses not mentioned in the program.
*Tips for tour guide and driver 8 Usd / day / per person
*Vehicles serves an average of 10 hours / 1 day guarantee scheduled visit, if incurred overtime, please pay directly AUD 100/1 hour.
- Your ticket(s) will be confirmed at the time of booking. Please allow up to 8 hours to receive the confirmation. Your booking will be processed as soon as possible.
Terms & Condition
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
- Complete operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, is included on your e-ticket. You must print the e-tickets and take them along on your trip; they are your proof of purchase.
The purchase of any travel services represents your acceptance Terms & Conditions set out herein. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand these Terms & Conditions prior to booking.
A fee may be charged for any revision or alteration made to a reservation after the booking is confirmed. Name changes or corrections may be treated as a cancellation and cancellation fees will apply. A change of tour date or tour itinerary may be treated as a cancellation, and normal cancellation fees will apply. Please be noted that we do not allow departure change 48 hours before departure.
Cancellations and Cancellation Fees
Regardless of reason, cancellations result in costly charges from our travel and hotel providers covering penalties and fees incurred by cancelling confirmed and pending bookings. Therefore, cancellation penalties and or fees will apply. Time of cancellation will be determined when notice is received and confirmed by our office. Notice of cancellation must be made directly to West World International Travel by email or through web mail at Contact us.
This tour has 100% guaranteed departure; if the tour is cancelled there will be refund of 120%. Restrictions apply; due to weather conditions, State Emergencies, Airport Closures or anything beyond the control of the tour operator the 120% refund will NOT
Cancellation penalties per person for tours last 5 or more days
NOTE: We cannot grant any refunds more than 30 days after completion of tour.
- Up to 46 days prior to departure - 10% of total purchase amount.
- 21-45 days prior to departure - 25% of total purchase amount.
- 8-20 days prior to departure - 50% of total purchase amount.
- 1-7 days prior to departure - 100% of total purchase amount.
- Day of departure or no show - 100% per person.
- Unused features are non-refundable. No shows forfeit entire payment.
- There is 6% handling fee add-on to the above penalties.
We constantly strives to improve tour itineraries and features. If such improvements can be made, or unforeseen circumstances beyond our control make changes necessary - we reserve the right to vary itineraries and to substitute hotels. At certain peak periods duplicate departures may operate, and sometimes in reverse order in which case hotels may vary from those stated on the itinerary pages.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure in accordance with operating requirements or circumstances beyond its control. If cancellation is made any time prior to departure* of the tour, West World International Travel' only liability will be to refund to the passenger the amount it has received for the tour booking. We will try to re-book the same or similar tour.. Please note that we are not liable for any cancellation penalties incurred on any other travel arrangements including air tickets purchased separately from customers.
We are not responsible
for any other travel arrangements affected due to our cancellations.