Day 01- MELBOURNE – BRUNEI 22 Sep
All Guest come to Melbourne at international Airport go to Dubai
Day 02- BRUNEI – DUBAI 22 Sep
Day 03 - DUBAI : 23 Sep Pick up from Airport - Morning Dubai City Tour
Day 04 DUBAI -24 Sep Morning Breakfast – Dubai Mall Shopping – Burj Khalifa – Safari as optional
- 08:00 hrs : pick-up Airport Proceed to Burj Al Arab, Jumeirah Beach / Palm Island with Mono rail
- 1200 hrs : Proceed for Lunch at Restaurant (Korean Set Menu)
- 1400 hrs : Proceed for Check in Hotel
- 1800 hrs : Proceed to Visit jumeirah Mosque, Dubai Museum, Bastakiya, Gold & Spicy souk, Water taxi.
- 20:00 hrs proceed to Dinner at Restaurant (Local Arabic Cuisine)
- 2100 hrs. Return to Hotel & overnight stay
- 0900 hrs : Pick-up for Dubai Mall shopping
- 1100 hrs : Proceed for BurjKhalifa at the top visit with the light fountain Show at Dubai mall
- 1200 hrs : Proceed for lunch inside the Mall at Food court
- 1430 hrs : Back to hotel for some rest
- 1600 hrs : (Pick-up for Safari as Optional)
Desert Safari including driver camel, BBQ dinner in the camp and belly dance
Day 05 : DUBAI 25 Sep Abu Dhabi City Tour
- 2100 hrs : Return to Hotel & overnight stay
- 0900hrs : Pick-up for Abu Dhabi City Tour with English Speaking Tour Guide
Visit Heritage Village,Ruler Palace, Breakwater point, Dates Market, Ferrari outside view]
(for Grand Mosque visit: All Guest Must be dressed with their arms, legs & head covered)
Day 06: ENGLAND - London city tour (L-D)
- 1300 hrs : Proceed for lunch at Standard Restaurant (International Buffet)
- 1400 hrs : Continue AUH City tour / dates market / Ferrari photo stop
- 1500 hrs : Going back to Dubai
- 1800 hrs : Proceed for Dinner at Restaurant ( Mixed set menu )
- 1900 hrs : Shopping at Emirates Mall ( Snow Park Option )
- 2300 hrs : Proceed to Airport for Departure Terminal 1
Breakfast on plane. Arrival at London airport at 5:55 am. You will be welcome by Vietnamese tour guide to pick up and then visit :
- Tower Bridge
- The Tower of London
- Queen Victoria Memorial
- Buckingham Palace
- Horse Guards
- Houses of Parliament
- Parliament Square
- Westminter Bridge
- Big Ben
Dinner and over night stay in London
Day 07: ENGLAND – BRUSSELS by ferry (B -L-D)
Breakfast at the hotel.
Route to Dover where you will take the ferry operated by DFDS Seaways to Dunkerque. Continue to Brussels. Brussels city tour :
- La Grand Place : the main square of Brussels
- Manneken Pis
- Chocolat shopping in Brussels
Dinner and over night stay in Brussels
Day 08: BRUSSELS - AMSTERDAM (B -L-D)
After breakfast, depart for Amsterdam.
Amsterdam city tour :
Day 09: AMSTERDAM – BONN – FRANFKURT (B -L-D)
- Zaanse Schans : beautiful countryside of Holland with old wind milds
- Traditional Wooden Shoes workshop
- Cheese factory
- Coster Diamond Factory
- Amsterdam Canal Cruise
- Red Light District
- Dinner and over night stay in Amsterdam
After breakfast, depart for Bonn.
Bonn city tour :
- Bonn City Hall
- Beethoven’s Birthplace
- Bonn University
After lunch, route for Frankfurt. . Frankfurt city tour :
- Romerberg Square
- Frankfurt’s Cathedral
- Opera Theatre: Nhà hát kich Opera Frankfurt khánh thành vào 1873.
- Frankfurt Skyline: khu trung tâm thương mại sầm uất Frankfurt.
Dinner and over night stay In Frankfurt.
Day 10: FRANFKURT – MUNICH – FUSSEN (B -L-D)
After breakfast, depart for Munich to enjoy the World’s biggest beer festival : The Ocktorberfest
Continue with Munich city tour :
- Munich main square
- The beer nouse
- The Olympic stadium
Route for Fussen at the end of the day. Dinner and night in Fussen
Day 11: FUSSEN - INNSBRUCK (B -L-D)
After breakfast, you will visit
- Neuschwanstein Castle: one of the most beautiful castle in Europe.
After lunch, route to Innsbruck (109 km). Innsbruck city tour:
- Pfarrkirche church
- Hofburg : Royal palace.
- Goldenes Dachs: the Golden roof – Innsbruck’s symbol
- Old Town
Dinner and overnight in Innsbruck
Day 12: INNSBRUCK – VENICE (B -L-D)
After breakfast, way to Venice. You will be getting on the train from mainland to the island of Venice. Continue on vaporetto (Venice’s public boat bus) to visit Venice :
- The bridge of sighs
- Saint – Marc square.
- Basilic of Saint – Marc
- The doge’s palace :
- Rialto bridge
Dinner and overnight in Venice
Day 13: VENICE – PISE (B -L-D)
After breakfast, way to Pise (256km).
After lunch, you will visit :
- The leaning tower of Pise
- Pisa’s cathedral square
Dinner and overnight in Pise
Day 14: PISE – ROME (B -L-D)
After breakfast, way to Rome (375km). Visit :
- Vatican city
- St Peter square and basilic
- Saint Angelo castle.
- Saint Angelo bridge
- Memorial of King Vittorio Emanuele II
- The Roman forum Romain
- The famous Rome coliseum
- Arch of Constantine
Dinner and overnight in Rome
Day 15: ROME – FLORENCE - BOLOGNE (B -L-D)
After breakfast, way to Florence (375km). Visit :
- Duomo square and cathedral
- Vecchio bridge
- Della Signora square and Giotto tower.
- Miguel Angel square to enjoy panoramic view over Florence.
After lunch, route to Parma (166km).
Dinner and overnight in Bologne
Day 16: BOLOGNE – MILAN – GENEVA (B -L-D)
After breakfast, route to Milan. Milan city tour :
- Milan’s Duomo : the World’s sencond largest church, symbol of Milan
- Emanuel galery where you can find all world’s famous brand of fashion
After lunch, continue to Geneva. Visit :
Day 17: GENEVA - PARIS (B -L-D) 7/10
- Leman lake
- European headquarter of UNO
- The old town
- Dinner and overnight in Geneva
After breakfast, route to Pairs. On the way, stop in Dijon to visit and have lunch at a vineyard. You will have the opportunity to taste French famous dish called « Bœuf bourguignon ».
Visit Paris in the afternoon :
- Alexandre III bridge
- Invalide palace
- 1 hour cruise on Seine river
Dinner and overnight in Paris
Day 18: GENEVA - PARIS (B -L-D) 8/10
After breakfast, visit :
- The Pantheon
- Eiffel tower (2ng floor)
- Trocadero square
- Arc De Triomphe
- Montmartre hill and its popular Place du Tertre
- Champ Elysee Avenue
Dinner and overnight in Paris
Day 19: PARIS (B -L-D) 9/10
After breakfast, way to Versailles. Visit the beautiful Versaille palace, home of King Louis XIV – the Sun King.
After lunch, return to Paris and visit :
- Notre Dame cathedral
- Paris town hall
- Opera house
- Place Vendome
Shopping tour at duty free shops in Paris.
Dinner and overnight in Paris
Day 20: PARIS - LONDON (B -L) 10/10
After breakfast you will be directed to Calais and board the ferry to cross the English channel. Lunch onboard. Arrival in London the afternoon. Check-in at hotel and relax. Free time and dinner on your own. Overnight in London.
Day 21: LONDON – DUBAI (B) 11/10
Free time until 2pm when you will be picked up to London Heathrow airport
Dinner and night onbard.
Day 22: DUBAI – AUSTRALIA 12/10
Day 23: AUSTRALIA (B) 13/10
Arrival Mel at 6.00 am – Finish Tour – See you again