Day 01: HANOI / Da Nang / Ho Chi Minh City - MELBOURNE
Arrive at NoiBai airport // Da Nang to flight procedures in Ho Chi Minh City.
Arrive at Tan Son Nhat International Terminal to process flight to Melbourne
Dinner and overnight on board
Day 02: MELBOURNE - CITY TOUR (Lunch, Dinner)
Arrive Melbourne, Vehicles and guides will meet the delegation to visit:
* St. Patrick - War Memorial (Shrine of Remembrance) - Federation Square (Federation Square), Flinders Street Station, Arts Centre - Riverside Quay wharf.
Photograph outside Eureka Tower Skydeck - 88-storey building with the fastest elevators southern hemisphere. You will have an unrivalled perspective on the entire city of Melbourne and surroundings when on top floor observation modern art of building. (Expenses are excluded).
Shopping at the Queen Victoria Market with over 600 stalls selling all sorts of goods from fruit, vegetables, food to souvenirs, fashion and crafts. Footscray Market Vietnam
Lunch and dinner at local restaurant - Overnight Hotel check in Melbourne
Day 03: MELBOURNE - BACCHUS MARSH - BALLARAT - MELBOURNE (Eat three meals)
Breakfast at hotel - Depart for sightseeing:
* Bacchus Marsh fruit garden, the small clump luxuriant strawberry was planted as a green bed or at about 1 meter high gantry Liu on the red berry fruit strawberries looks extremely attractive. Also, depending on the season there are a lot of fruits are grown and produce directly from the farm, such as apple, cherry, grape, cherry ... Visit the fruit garden, you will not only meet the visual , but also can manually touch every leaf, stem and manually pick the ripe fruit from a tree. The owners will give your garden a small box to store their fruit picked by hand (expenses excluded if picking mental). Also, do not forget to taste the wine, cider or buy local products as gifts for relatives.
* Visit the wine factory St. Annes Winery.
After lunch at the restaurant, the delegation to visit:
* The town of Ballarat - the town took out gold digging fever raging in 1850 with houses bearing typical architecture of Victoria.
• Sovereign Hill Gold Mine, where gold digging reproduce views of immigrants or to stream gold panning for gold with rudimentary instruments.
• Gold Museum - Showcase and introduce the images, historical documents of the town of Ballarat when the blister first gold was discovered.
Melbourne Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
Day 04: MELBOURNE - CANBERRA - SYDNEY (Eat three meals)
Morning: Arrive at Melbourne airport for a flight to Canberra, visiting Canberra of Australia:
• The new Parliament (New Parliament House), in the interests of architecture and meeting room of the Senate, House of Representatives, visit the Aboriginal Embassy.
• Vehicles run along Lake Burley Griffin gorgeous, wide about 6.6 km2. A lake also Captain Cook Memorial Jet water column, if it is open all sizes can reach 147m altitude.
• Trail headquarters Embassy Countries
• War Museum (Australian War Memorial)
Then drive to Jervis Bay
Dinner and overnight at the hotel in Jervis.
DAY 5: SYDNEY - BLUE MOUNTAINS - SYDNEY (Eat three meals)
Breakfast at the hotel. Depart for sightseeing:
* Park Featherdale Wildlife Park: nurturing place more than 2,200 animals of 330 different species, the typical Australian species such as koalas, kangaroos, platypus, Fairy Penguins penguin, saltwater crocodile
Lunch at the restaurant.
* Delegation to the Blue Mountains National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 2000. You will visit this area in 1 of 3 means:
• Scenic Skyway: Move the vehicle by sliding through the rocky cliffs and breathtaking views through glass floor rainforest Scenic Skyway. Admire the Katoomba falls, three stone towers Three Sisters and Jamison Valley stunning 360 degree views. Stop at the east station to come with the whole valley lookout Echo Point.
• Scenic Cableway: explore Blue Mountains panoramic view from the cable car, the Jamison valley, three stone towers Three sisters, Orphan Rock, peaks and waterfalls Solitary Katoomba. After stopping at the last stop, the delegation stroll through Jurassic jungle.
• Scenic Railway: discover Blue Mountains Experience with overhead rail trip. Enjoy the tropical forest landscape with rocky mountains and stunning Jamison Valley. After stopping at the last stop, the delegation stroll through Jurassic jungle.
You return to Sydney, dinner at local restaurant and get rest.
Day 6: SYDNEY: VISIT (Eat three meals)
After breakfast, visit the city's beauty spots:
Opera House (Sydney Opera House) has extremely impressive architecture and famous Sydney with three sides facing the sea.
Mrs. Macquarie's Chair in Cape Macquarie, this is the sandstone blocks carved in 1810 to give his wife the Governor Macquarie. Sitting in a chair can look overarching magnificent Sydney Bay and recorded the best images of the Sydney Harbour Bridge (Sydney Habour Bridge &).
Darling Habour: a bustling port where many cafes popular outdoor romance in Sydney
Quarter The Rocks - where often referred to as "Sydney outdoor museum", which had converged in the past and present of the city of Sydney. The Rocks is located adjacent to Sydney Harbour Bridge today is where the first white man to settle in Australia. So this place is considered as forming roots of Sydney and Australia. The cobblestones streets, steep and densely populated stretch of The Rocks area to the west of the port of Circular Quay, and Sydney Harbour Bridge. Ancient features of the sandstone blocks, the posters, the warehouse remains completely original in space bustle of restaurants, cafes, boutiques and galleries.
Lunch and dinner at the restaurant.
Day 7: SYDNEY - HCM / HANOI (Breakfast)
After breakfast, transfer to airport for flight procedures in Vietnam.
End of program - Regards and see you.